Dragonic Overlords Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» **POST YOUR TEST REQUESTS HERE**
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:24 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» War Team Test Rules
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 pm by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Test Results **EXAMPLE**
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:25 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» The New Rein of Academies
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Banned Members
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:23 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Academy Main Rules
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:03 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Testing Rules
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:27 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Testing Deck Ban List
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:11 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:30 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:08 pm
Academy Menu

***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK***

Go down

***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK*** Empty ***IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT THEIR RANK***

Post by [Acad Champion] Lance Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:30 am

****IF YOU ARE A CHAOS DRAGON RANK OR BABY DRAGON RANK (OR WERE JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR RANK) AND WERE SENT THIS LINK, PLEASE CONTINUE READING. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!****

Ranks are nothing but colors on here. Users are only seperated for easier forum access, because that's just how academies go, and better to locate your current skill level and provides us with info so we can use it so your rank leaders can help you succeed and become a Dragonic Overlord! just like our academy motto : "This is the academy where Dragonic Overlords and Aspiring Dragonic Overlords will rein. You will be trained in the ways of the dragon here and rise to the top of the ranks and rule!". Ranks will not be changed unless I or your Rank Leader see a lot of improvement in you, you re-test and get to the next dorm, or your tester did something wrong on your test. We do not care what you got in previous academies, your wins and losses, your ratio, how many tournaments you won, what tournaments you won, your deck(s), etc. but your dorm will not be changed. You got tested and that's your dorm, be glad you're even here as we can easily take you out of the academy if you continue arguring and complaining about it. I do not care if you just missed one dorm if you could have done one thing or got a bad hand or just could have one if your tester didn't do something but you got your dorm and that's the end of it. This academy was intended for fun and not just "I GOT THIS RANK. I'M BETTER THAN YOU!" and if you do not like how we work, then you can just leave or get banned.
[Acad Champion] Lance
[Acad Champion] Lance
Admin

https://dragncovrldeliteacad.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum