Dragonic Overlords Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» **POST YOUR TEST REQUESTS HERE**
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:24 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» War Team Test Rules
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 pm by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Test Results **EXAMPLE**
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:25 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» The New Rein of Academies
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Banned Members
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:23 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Academy Main Rules
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:03 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Testing Rules
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:27 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Testing Deck Ban List
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:11 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES
IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:30 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:08 pm
Academy Menu

IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES

Go down

IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES Empty IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES

Post by [Acad Champion] Lance Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:30 am

****IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER OF DRAGONIC OVERLORD ELITE ACADEMY AND YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED YET AND WERE SENT THIS LINK, PLEASE CONTINUE READING. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!****

Just be patient and wait for a tester. This is an important topic I post because I don't know how many academies I was at where I was a tester/mod/admin and there were about 6-20 new users and only 0-3 people who can test online. I made this topic so I can just tell you testees to calm down about testing. One of the reasons I excluded a Test Request section here is because it just floods the Recent Topics section and is useless with spam posts of new users saying I WANT DA TEST!. Put yourself in our shoes and imagine yourself as a tester with a million users spamming GIVE ME TEST! GIVE ME TEST! while you're already juggling them asking questions, PMs on DN, and testing a user already! Please be patient, you will be tested the day you come on or the day after if you stay active there. Please do not leave because you did not get your instant test like you expected us to do. Many new members like you leave already because they are not happy they didn't get Best dorm on their entrance exam which they shouldn't be and this is why : https://dragncovrldeliteacad.board-directory.net/t2-important-message-to-people-arguing-about-their-rank#2
[Acad Champion] Lance
[Acad Champion] Lance
Admin

https://dragncovrldeliteacad.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum