Dragonic Overlords Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» **POST YOUR TEST REQUESTS HERE**
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:24 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» War Team Test Rules
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 pm by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Test Results **EXAMPLE**
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:25 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» The New Rein of Academies
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Banned Members
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:23 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Academy Main Rules
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:03 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Testing Rules
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:27 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» Testing Deck Ban List
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:11 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

» IN THE EVENT THAT TESTERS ARE OUTNUMBERED BY TESTEES
Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:30 am by [Acad Champion] Lance

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:08 pm
Academy Menu

Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Go down

Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Empty Academy FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Post by [Acad Champion] Lance Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 am

1. Can I be an admin/mod/tester/rank leader?
No, our admins/mods/testers/rank-leaders all are chosen by me and the other administrators. The only time we will ask for them is for testers. We will only ask for testers in time of need of tons of new members OR when we are lacking in testers.

2. Why was I demoted from [INSERT RANK HERE]?
We demote users from ranks for one of these reasons :
- You were being a dick about your dorm and harassing lower dorm members. You then got lowered to the lowest dorm as a punishment.
- You were misusing rank leader/tester/mod/admin power.
- You were added to the wrong rank or another admin added you there for no reason.

3. Where is the [INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE] Topic?!
Use the search bar on the left side or the Search tab at the top.

4. Where are my test results?!
Go to the Test Results Section and yours should be one of the top ones there. If it isn't there, your tester hasn't posted them yet or posted them in the wrong section. If it is in the wrong section, use the search bar and then contact an admin to move it to the right section.

5. CAN I BE TESTED?!
You can but just wait your turn, how would you feel if you were on 24/7 and tons of members were storming you for a test? If you're not tested already it's because of one of these reasons :
- No testers are on or all testers are busy.
- There are a lot of members online and the testers are overwhelmed with them.
- You have already been tested.

6. CAN WE USE YGOPRO/DEVPRO?
No, this is a Dueling Network only academy. You can feel free to use DevPro/YGOpro with other friends but official events, tournaments, tests, etc. on here will be Dueling Network only.

7. Why was I banned ?
You broke one of the rules whether it be spam, academy advertising, misuse of powers if you had any, etc. Our admins here are selected maturely and I, the leader never do injustice and even made this academy out of frustration because all the academies I made and helped in ended up injusticely because of someone with a higher power than me just misusing it or being manipulated. If in the case an admin has misused their power, please show proof of it via screenshots (How to take a screenshot here : Click the buttons Alt + Print Screen or Prnt Sc then open up the program "Paint" then click Paste. Save the picture to your computer. Go to imgur.com click upload a pic and click computer then upload that. Save the link so you can give it to an admin.)

***MORE FAQ ANSWERS WILL BE ADDED AND ARE SET TO CHANGE**
[Acad Champion] Lance
[Acad Champion] Lance
Admin

https://dragncovrldeliteacad.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down